Friday, September 10, 2010
Blessing Week Five - Do Over's
This may seem a weird one, but this is most at the front of my mind today. I think it is a GIANT blessing that each new day offers the opportunity for "brand new" and good experiences regardless of what happened the day before - or even the afternoon / evening after a not-so-great morning.
Right now I am happy to know this because Morgan and I had a "not-so-good" morning. I can have these moments of, well.... crazy stressball response. ESPECIALLY when we are running late. I hate running late to school. My response is to become like a military commander with my let's go - go - go commands. She does not respond well to these (I cannot imagine why). Subsequently she had a mini-breakdown, I had my own - we parted on un-fantastic terms.
I drove away feeling funky - I don't like that we started our day that way, I don't like that I left her at school (in the nick of time) with a similar funky feeling. But, I DO LIKE that this afternoon we can have our own "do-over"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment